37's on wifes new supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it matters anymore but I have 37x12.5x17's on stock rims. I do have "some rubbing" on full lock but thats it. I did a 5.13 gear swap also. Not sure I can go back to 35's anyhow with the gearing lol.

085_zpsf916480a.jpg

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She wants to run the Toyo M/T Open Countrys 37x13.5/17, She also ordered front and rear bumpers from RPG. Also on order AMP electric side steps, 40" light bar and 2 3x3 led pods.

Can I marry your wife...please... :signs8:

Nice trucks and nice build !!

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
worse, French!

I have a serious advantage over you yankees with women, see :

french_kissingfail-195400.jpg

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yea I don't know about the mall crawler part, I work in the dirt every day and I like to have fun off and on to my job sites. Pinch welds have been hammered, stock wheels and a 37 bf baja, true measurement of a 36.7-36.8 . Truck has been off the ground and I have no rubbing anywhere on mid perch . This has been gone over time and time. Some like the look of stock fender and some like glass, Some sky their trucks 5 feet in the air some only 1-2 . To me 37s fill the wheel wells 10 times better . Going from a 4:10 ratio to a 4:56 or 4:88 will help, but honestly having a tune,cai and exhaust I didn't notice but very minimal difference from the bigger tire. I will be going to a 4:56 once I finish my suspension and I will be going to front glass, But for the everyday offroad person who doesn't drive like Robby Gordon or BJ Baldwin, the set up works just fine... Just my $0.02:peace:

You don't notice the difference until you ride in a truck with 4.56 or higher gears. You're going to be extremely happy once you regear the truck. Staying up in the RPM's through a long drift is much easier and coming out of a turn right in the powerband is more achievable than with 37's and stock gearing. It's something that's on my shortlist of mods at this point.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You don't notice the difference until you ride in a truck with 4.56 or higher gears. You're going to be extremely happy once you regear the truck. Staying up in the RPM's through a long drift is much easier and coming out of a turn right in the powerband is more achievable than with 37's and stock gearing. It's something that's on my shortlist of mods at this point.

I agree its a plus, but not one at this time to warrant it as a priority for me .

OP
OP
R

RallyeX

Reaction score
Hopefully the bumpers and tires will be ready this coming Friday. Both trucks are getting front and rear RPG bumpers, BFG tires.

OP
OP
R

RallyeX

Reaction score
Update coming next week. My wife's Raptor is in the shop getting front and rear bumpers and tires and some lights. We will post up some pictures as soon as we get it back.