37s installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my BFG 37's installed today. I have the RPG Stage IV suspension. I confirmed with them that it will bolt right up no problem except you have to cut/bend the pinch weld in the front (will do that this weekend or next week). Still pretty tight in places when you turn the wheel but on the street it does not hit anything throughout the entire rotation. I offroad a lot so we will see how it goes!!

I went with the C Load 37 BFG's (factory 37 spec tire on the new Raptor). I am not worried about the load factor, there is still plenty of margin I think. Rides much smoother than the stock E rated 35's I had on there.

Truck 1.jpg

Truck 2.jpg

Truck 3.jpg

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Seriously.

I suspect that you'll get interference off-road.

Please keep us posted.

Again, nice looking truck...

OP
OP
R

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Seriously.

I suspect that you'll get interference off-road.

Please keep us posted.

Again, nice looking truck...

Thanks for the nice comments! I am prepared to go to fiberglass if I need to. Hopefully bending the pinch welds etc. will be all I need to do... We shall see! Getting that done this week!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments! I am prepared to go to fiberglass if I need to. Hopefully bending the pinch welds etc. will be all I need to do... We shall see! Getting that done this week!
Pics of the process. It's easier to remove the headlights to get at some of the clips at the front of the flares so they dont get damaged, but not required.

OP
OP
R

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of the process. It's easier to remove the headlights to get at some of the clips at the front of the flares so they dont get damaged, but not required.

Not sure if I will do it or just have my local shop do it. I am buried with work and kids sports this week and leave for hunting in Mexico next week so need it done fast!!! Will post photos if I end up doing it myself!!

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I’m installing 37s this weekend. My truck is a little unique as it’s a XLT with a GEN 1 suspension swap. Im also running 4” fiberglass fenders without fender liners so I think my biggest issue will be the pinch welds also. Please keep us posted on how the pitch weld flattening goes. My plan is to remove the tire and cut notches in the weld every 3-4” and pound the notched weld flat.

OP
OP
R

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I’m installing 37s this weekend. My truck is a little unique as it’s a XLT with a GEN 1 suspension swap. Im also running 4” fiberglass fenders without fender liners so I think my biggest issue will be the pinch welds also. Please keep us posted on how the pitch weld flattening goes. My plan is to remove the tire and cut notches in the weld every 3-4” and pound the notched weld flat.

Local shop did it. No problems encountered and went perfect. They didn't take any photos unfortunately but said it took around an hour to do.