GEN 1 37s Bfgoodrich Projects vs General Grabbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I currently have general grabbers, but I really like the look of the Bfgoodrich projects I would like to know which tire is better all around? Anyone have any experience with projects? My Grabbers have been great to me so I'm scared to go to BFgoodrich projects and not like them as much as I do the Grabbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Are your Grabbers DOT approved? What projects are you wanting? I had DOT Grabbers and I hated them. BFG KRTs were much better but they aren't DOT approved and suck in the rain. In my opinion anything BFG will be better than Grabbers.

OP
OP
CocaineWhiteRaptor
Reaction score
Are your Grabbers DOT approved? What projects are you wanting? I had DOT Grabbers and I hated them. BFG KRTs were much better but they aren't DOT approved and suck in the rain. In my opinion anything BFG will be better than Grabbers.

My Grabbers are Dot approved. I want BFG PROJECTS KR

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I just put BFG KR 37's on my truck last week. They're not as refined on the road as my Wildpeaks were, but I didn't expect that. They took a lot of weight to balance, and they have a little howl at highway speeds, but I really like them. They were actually a couple of lbs lighter than my 35" wildpeaks too which was crazy. I only have highway miles on them so far, but I ran them on an 800 mile round trip and can't complain. Everyone knows they'll kick ass in the dirt too.

Edit: Also left it parked in 30-40 degree weather most of the weekend with none of the flat-spotting that people talk about.

OP
OP
CocaineWhiteRaptor
Reaction score
I just put BFG KR 37's on my truck last week. They're not as refined on the road as my Wildpeaks were, but I didn't expect that. They took a lot of weight to balance, and they have a little howl at highway speeds, but I really like them. They were actually a couple of lbs lighter than my 35" wildpeaks too which was crazy. I only have highway miles on them so far, but I ran them on an 800 mile round trip and can't complain. Everyone knows they'll kick ass in the dirt too.

Edit: Also left it parked in 30-40 degree weather most of the weekend with none of the flat-spotting that people talk about.

Awesome I just bought some yesterday [emoji1316] my 37 Grabbers are heavy as sh*t, so that's good know that there lighter. Thanks for the comment [emoji1303]