-SOLD-37PP wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after the remount of these wheels I have decided I prefer black wheels with a bit more offset. No doubt these are nicer and it is what I should keep, but they just aren’t what I’m wanting. My new wheels will be here Friday and I will dismount these and they will be ready to go. Selling 4 (keeping the spare) without tires or sensors. Truck has 4100 miles on it and these have been on there for maybe 1,000 total. No rashes or blemishes of any kind. Would prefer not to ship. If these don’t sell in a reasonable time frame I will then consider shipping. Asking $2,750 for all 4. This seems in line with others I have seen, but if you feel this isn’t a good price just let me know. Located in Knoxville TN.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 45

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you consider breaking them up? I'd be interested in 1 wheel/tire shipped to Katy, TX 77450.

Thanks,

Chris

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you consider breaking them up? I'd be interested in 1 wheel/tire shipped to Katy, TX 77450.

Thanks,

Chris
No thanks. This is just for the wheels with no tires. I want to keep them or sell all 4 together. Thank you for your interest though.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have these taken off the truck and ready to go. I have the boxes from the wheels I ordered now so I can entertain shipping these. Let me know if anyone has interest and I can work to get a shipping quote. Thanks