37PP stock is dead level... anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Mean looking truck, What size foutz spacer in the rear? 3/4“? And what did you do in the front, springs or collars? That sits perfect.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37pp checking in here. 2600 miles and I am sitting level at almost exactly 42 inches all around with a tonneau cover and 1/2 tank of gas. Looks like I’ll be installing 1 inch rear spacers so I can carry any load at all.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't actually measured but my 37PP definitely looks level with my tonneau cover and loaded up Swingcase in the bed. I definitely couldn't add spacers in the front as it'd then look nose high.

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up fabricating some 5/8" spacers for the rear to give me a little rake. I can now at least carry a little load without going nose up.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering... when measure height of the wheel fender, is the front and rear supposed to be the same height to be exactly level? im at 40.75F and 41.5R on my 35 package but when I put a level on my running boards its dead level, maybe with a slight percentage towards cali lean.