37PP stock is dead level... anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run a little lighter psi in the rear to accommodate for less weight. That being said, I do notice a little rake. Not much, and imo it’s the perfect look. I don’t haul much other than random home construction projects, and at that point if it sags a bit it’s not the end of the world.

If you need to haul weight regularly you’ll want to upgrade to a stiffer spring.. or add an airbag system.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37 was 42 1/4 front and 43 3/4 rear after driving it for 6 months. after rpg 1.5 perch collars I’m now at 43 3/4 front and 43 7/8 rear.
Do you mind posting some side shots of your truck before and after installing the RPG 1.5" collars please? Thank you!!!

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First pic is after the collars but there is some stuff in the bed which makes it around 1/2 inch plus lower than normal

SMIKE

Reaction score
I have a 35" truck but the 37" package that was in my shop that I measured was 3/4" higher in the rear on the passenger side and 1/4" higher in the rear on the driver side with half a tank of gas or so. There are also 1/2" rear spacers available.

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 35" truck but the 37" package that was in my shop that I measured was 3/4" higher in the rear on the passenger side and 1/4" higher in the rear on the driver side with half a tank of gas or so. There are also 1/2" rear spacers available.

I am going to machine my own spacers. Plan on doing it next weekend... will report back once installed.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is 3/4" higher in the rear with my yakima rack and basket in the bed and two gunner kennels. Was just over 1" higher with the bed empty.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 77

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts