37PP stock is dead level... anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently if I put anything in the bed, it looks like I am sitting lower in at the rear.
I just measured the ground to fender height and I am 42" front and rear. When I bought the truck I was 42-1/2" at the rear, with my bed cover.
It's dead level completely stock.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I see posts about 1.5 - 2.5 front collars and 3/4" rear spacers... If I did that I would be nose high for sure.
I like the dead level look, but also don't mind a little rake, since I usually have something in the bed.

Thinking about putting some 3/4" rear spacers on.

slivoman

Reaction score
Can I bother you to measure to your highest point with the 37 package? I want to see if it will fit in my garage. Although I won't be getting anything until 2023, it would be nice to know. Thank you in advance.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Sitting in the garage on a level floor.
Plus, all my measurements are sitting in the same spot in my garage. Original and current measurements.
Im just joking with you, but i cant tell you how many times ive seen nubes mi-measure on jeep forums…

I wouldn't doubt the 37 is level considering the full redesign of rear components to accommodate 13” of travel on 37’s with coils and a track bar.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37 was 42 1/4 front and 43 3/4 rear after driving it for 6 months. after rpg 1.5 perch collars I’m now at 43 3/4 front and 43 7/8 rear.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37 is also about 1.5 taller in the rear.

If you’re measuring from your garage floor, that’s not accurate. One of your tires may be low or compress more due to weight. Measure from a consistent spot, like center cap of the wheel to the top of the fender, or bottom of the wheel to the top of the fender.

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37 is also about 1.5 taller in the rear.

If you’re measuring from your garage floor, that’s not accurate. One of your tires may be low or compress more due to weight. Measure from a consistent spot, like center cap of the wheel to the top of the fender, or bottom of the wheel to the top of the fender.
I hear you and agree that can an some variability. However, I keep my tires at 38 and there is no load in the bed. I measured the same when I got it. The rear has settled about 1/2". Distance to center cap is 24-1/2" front and rear.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you and agree that can an some variability. However, I keep my tires at 38 and there is no load in the bed. I measured the same when I got it. The rear has settled about 1/2". Distance to center cap is 24-1/2" front and rear.

Even with the same psi front and rear it still will not be accurate from the floor.