37 vs 35 Gen 3.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Barely made it in a parking garage last weekend with my 35's, was really glad I didnt have 37's then.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find that the 37s help take the pot holes better
You are correct, but both do a great job. I think the 37 feels much larger than the 35. In my opinion, the only thing I like better is the larger screen, I don’t think Sync 4 is an upgrade, except the wireless Apple Play. I also don’t like the location of the buttons on the steering wheel. The buttons on my Gen 2, control more. Ford split the radio controls on the Gen 3 on the left and right side, which makes no sense. Regardless, it is a cool truck and gets a lot of attention, but I could find a new fully equipped 35, I would trade straight across.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct, but both do a great job. I think the 37 feels much larger than the 35. In my opinion, the only thing I like better is the larger screen, I don’t think Sync 4 is an upgrade, except the wireless Apple Play. I also don’t like the location of the buttons on the steering wheel. The buttons on my Gen 2, control more. Ford split the radio controls on the Gen 3 on the left and right side, which makes no sense. Regardless, it is a cool truck and gets a lot of attention, but I could find a new fully equipped 35, I would trade straight across.
I’m of the 10% that really like the Ricardo seats. And with the 37” package, one could go to 39s!! I have had 4 trucks/jeeps on 35s and 2 on 37s but I have never had 39s. I would like to give it a try.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the blue seats as well. However, the black seat in my 2019 are just as comfortable

bigdaddyspank

Reaction score
So I will say this, speculation is just that...Objectively, which means supported by real data, neither NADA nor KBB give an "add" for the 37 package for dealer trade value or cash offer. Most dealers are charging more of an ADM for the 37 package because of lower allocations. They prey on "baller" status..... So whether you agree or not, NADA and KBB are what dealers and banks use to assess a real objective value, not anyone's speculation. The book is the same on the two, and with the 37 being 5K more plus any additional ADMs, you have the potential to lose that compared to the so called 35 "POS" as another person posted. I hate haters.... Anyhoo, looking at the differences which only amount to probably another 1/2" in guy talk, if you know what I mean.... I've had gen 2' and my gen 3", "little guy" will be here at the end of the month... I'm going to "ball out" in it......