37" Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
The “new” Eibachs put me perfectly level with no rear suspension mods whatsoever. I had planned on doing icons or Deavers in the rear and will in the future but not messing with it now as the stance is perfect. I am running 37” KO2‘s with very little trimming and no rubbing. Also weight is the same with my Innov8 and 37’s as it was with the OEM BL and 35’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So what's the difference between the old and new Eibach springs? Length, stiffness?

OP
OP
R

RAG13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt want to change out the wheels but just the tires. I like the way the truck looks but just wanted a little bit more of an aggressive look with the larger tires. I certainly dont want issues arising such as poor ride quality or dramatically reduced performance as some have said will arise. Can those riding on the 37's with the stock rims chime in as to these potential issues? Whats been your experiences? Thanks for the help!

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like the straight answer which is going to provide more front end lift -the Geisers or eibachs (new design)

Personally for me that makes my decision. I’m going w/ whatever is lower b/c I want whatever rake I can get while I wait to do deaver +2 or 3s in rear- too pricey for me to justify em both @ once & I wanna prevent riding nose high when doing light towing or stuff in bed etc
If you have a 2019, then you I believe you will want to go with the Eibach springs if you are looking for the most rake. I think they raise the front 1.7" verses 2.5" for Geiser.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trying to decide between Geisers or Eibachs.

I think Eibachs will raise the front 1 3/4" and the Geisers around 2 1/2", (I think?), from what I've read here on the forum.

I know the Eibachs are a linear and the Geiser springs are progressive.

Some people have reported a very stiff ride with the Geisers.

I have a 2018 with Geisers and they provided a 2.5" lift in the front. I am not sure who reported the Geisers are very stiff, because I think mine rides smoother than stock with Geisers and Deaver +3s in the back.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 with Geisers and they provided a 2.5" lift in the front. I am not sure who reported the Geisers are very stiff, because I think mine rides smoother than stock with Geisers and Deaver +3s in the back.
I agree that potential buyers should not be worried about their truck riding stiffer with Geiser springs. It may be just a tad firmer, but it is nothing that you would even notice three minutes into the ride.

BillyMadison

Reaction score
Reviving this..

I'm looking to add 37s on my '18. I just bought Eibachs and Bora spacers. But I just got off the phone with the service department at my dealership. He said that if you run into any transmission issues that it may not be covered by the warranty because of the 37s. Has anyone run into this?