Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

37" Tires

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by RAG13, Nov 19, 2019.

1. RAG13

RAG13 Full Access Member

Anyone running 37" tires using stock rims on their 18's or 19's? I'm not worried about clearance since I have an aftermarket bumper and a 2" front lift.

2. Badgertits

Badgertits Full Access Member

Seems like a lot of people are running em w/ just leveled stance no problem. If however you mean you have a block kit to level the front I’d highly suggest dumping that crap for either eibach or geyser replacement springs otherwise combo of awkward A-arm angles + oversized heavy ass tires = ball joints/bearings/bushing will be chewed up.

Some guys using perch collars to level front by RPG & while better solution than a block/spacer kit still not ideal as they’re effectively reducing some shock travel & adding preload to stock springs which make em stiffer- also they’re expensive, more than the eibach springs I think

3. Jeff-Ohio

Jeff-Ohio Full Access Member

I run 37's on stock rims on my 2019. I also did it on my 2017. I have the Geiser springs up front and Deaver +3s in the rear.

RAG13, Canuck714 and TXRaptor like this.
  4. TXRaptor

TXRaptor FRF Addict

I am running the same setup on my 2018, along with the RPG bump stops. I have Fuel Trophy 17" rims with a +6 offset and 37x12.5 Toyo RTs. I had to do some minor trimming on the inner fender liner, but that was about it.

5. 500mag

500mag Full Access Member

Yes, stock rims with level kit and no rubbing.

6. Nood1es

Nood1es Full Access Member

did that for a week before going to methods. Eibach springs up front, with no rub on the stock rims.

7. pbtjrlmrt

pbtjrlmrt Full Access Member

37's are a pain. Sure there are guys that run em but if you push your rig off road you will have issues unless you modify the fenders. Not to mention the decreased performance from heavier unsprung weight amongst other things. You only gain 1 inch of additional clearance but create a lot of other challenges to do it right. Front and rear springs AND a bump stop will get you where you need to be but you should leave the 37's for posers or those with the money/time/skill to properly set the truck up to take advantage.

RAG13 and Dustan like this.
  8. sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45 Ruby Red Metallic Supercrew, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.

Trying to decide between Geisers or Eibachs.

I think Eibachs will raise the front 1 3/4" and the Geisers around 2 1/2", (I think?), from what I've read here on the forum.

I know the Eibachs are a linear and the Geiser springs are progressive.

Some people have reported a very stiff ride with the Geisers.

What I really don't know and wish I did is what effect either of these springs have on the live valve shock itself or other components such as a upper A arm angle, less travel? etc.

9. Badgertits

Badgertits Full Access Member

I’d like the straight answer which is going to provide more front end lift -the Geisers or eibachs (new design)

Personally for me that makes my decision. I’m going w/ whatever is lower b/c I want whatever rake I can get while I wait to do deaver +2 or 3s in rear- too pricey for me to justify em both @ once & I wanna prevent riding nose high when doing light towing or stuff in bed etc

10. Mbdurham

Mbdurham Full Access Member

The “new” Eibachs put me perfectly level with no rear suspension mods whatsoever. I had planned on doing icons or Deavers in the rear and will in the future but not messing with it now as the stance is perfect. I am running 37” KO2‘s with very little trimming and no rubbing. Also weight is the same with my Innov8 and 37’s as it was with the OEM BL and 35’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Canuck714 and Badgertits like this.