37" Tires. Yes or No?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gakoman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do it! I just went to 37KO2 with a little lighter wheel so all in all no weight penalty and didn’t notice any difference in performance but it looks soo much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Totally agree, the looks transform it. I have a friend with the same spec truck with OEM 35's, and it's amazing how much better the 37's look.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Future_Raptor

Reaction score
I’ve had my TOYO 37’ MT tires now for 20 thousand miles... They rubbed from the first day I got them. When I turned the wheel all the way or when I went over a small bump with the wheel at an angle, it would make a loud ( rubbing against the rubber and frame) noise that was embarrassing truck farting noise...I’ve been told the TOYO 37’ is a “true” 37’ tire as other 37’ tires run slightly smaller measuring just below 37 inches... didn’t last to long, but a mean tire!

0A91CE28-3B38-4ECB-BD94-ACBC70EAE644.jpeg

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great

I’ve had my TOYO 37’ MT tires now for 20 thousand miles... They rubbed from the first day I got them. When I turned the wheel all the way or when I went over a small bump with the wheel at an angle, it would make a loud ( rubbing against the rubber and frame) noise that was embarrassing truck farting noise...I’ve been told the TOYO 37’ is a “true” 37’ tire as other 37’ tires run slightly smaller measuring just below 37 inches... didn’t last to long, but a mean tire!

View attachment 132146

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I definitely love the look of the larger tire but I could never stomach rubbing.

I’ve also not yet seen a clear picture of what trimming is specifically involved.

NightWolf928

Reaction score
ask and ye shall receive. just got her back together this morning. still have more to do, but not until TMX is through with her. ( 40s, currie, alcons, 60" lightbar on the roof)

for reference, brand new for brand new, I'm liking the spring rate on the icon leafs more than the deavers that I had. ( and the icons are on option 3, which is all of the leaves. )

mzbgir2.jpg
tnSeKrF.jpg

and yes, it might look like ive got a ridiculous amount of room in the fenders, but the truck stuffs that 37 with the wheel in any position and clears the carbon fiber by about 1/4". more trimming is in store when the 40s go on. I have every belief that I'm going to blow one of these fenders clear off the truck, but we have a plan for new glass after the CF dies a warrior's death.

What’s the width on those 37s?