37" Tires on Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
interesting read if you want to learn about how the owner of ADV.1 is a total scumbag and simply changed the name of his company from 360 Forged to ADV.1. Even if you go to the ADV website...they have some video that plays in the beginning and they beat around the bush as to what happened to the old company...

ADV.1 Wheel Line...56k NO NO - Page 2 - NSX Prime

You dont stop do you? Have you dealt with ADV.1 and are you speaking from experience? No. Did Jordan have issues before, yes. Has he learned his lesson, yes.

With all the crap you bring up on others past failures, I sure hope your past is squeaky clean.

Last edited:

bienchx

Reaction score
MHT does the manufacturing but they can't sell ADV1 wheels, maybe you got a good connect.

runNgun29

Reaction score
Obviously Bienchx your either from MHT or ADV1. That is correct from what I understand. Enough said.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
You dont stop do you? Have you dealt with ADV.1 and are you speaking from experience? No. Did Jordan have issues before, yes. Has he learned his lesson, yes.

With all the crap you bring up on others past failures, I sure hope your past is squeaky clean.

i tell it how it is my friend. nobody is perfect but i can forgive an honest person for making an honest mistake. i tend to look down on people with shady histories because typically shady people continue the same behavior.

before someone spends $8000 (*cough* rip off!) on a set of wheels i think they should know who they're dealing with. reading those stories shed some light on why their wheels are $8000...it's just their new way to rip people off "legally" by marketing their wheels as something high end and special they can get away with it.

the only lesson that i can see he learned is how to rip people off and be praised for it. their wheels are good. their marketing is fantastic, their prices are laughable. same hustle, different game. i'm sorry you can't see that.

OP
OP
J

johnlocal3

Reaction score
Soooooo. How about fitting those 37" tires on my raptor!! Still undecided if I wanna go for the 37's or stay with 35s. Has anyone here actually put 37"s on themselves and what did you do to prevent rubbing?

Does it hurt you're gas milage to run 37"s? I am looking to replace my stockers ASAP mainly because they are brand new and my truck was bought in December. I would be nice to get back some of my investment in a new set of wheels.

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have run 37s with slight fender mods and upper arms.....IMO 37s are the only way to go.....I have had long discussions with big FORD people and they all agree that 37s should have been the stock tire.

BFG Projects i just sold with 37s.
1985-cimg2964.jpg

Right now i have 37 AT on it. Waiting on signature for a deal on a project we are working on...We will run Toyos 37s once inked.

Last edited:

runNgun29

Reaction score
I was on the fence about the same thing. Ended up with 37's on mine and don't regret it. No rubbing here and didn't cut a thing.