37" Tires on Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Billy Boat did the exhaust, first one they've made for a Raptor. They claim it's giving me 10HP over stock.
Yes I understand how Mike does it. This programmer preferred his own method because it gave him more control over the parameters he wanted to change vs using a 5 star module. I've seen his work many times, Dyno shows the specs, sorry. Once I get headers installed I'll have it Dyno'd again. But honestly it doesn't matter much to me. I was just looking for it to turn these 37's better than stock and it has done that and then some.

what i'm saying is that "your guy" uses the exact same program as anyone else who tunes fords. there is no "5 Star module"(??), just a guy with a laptop, tweaking settings.

for the average consumer, the tuner then creates a tune file which is loaded to the truck's engine management computer using a device(like a SCT X3) that installs the new parameters. how the truck is tuned doesn't matter, the point is that you can't get the HP gains you're talking about from a tune. while i'm at it, your exhaust isn't getting you 10HP either. unless you can post a dyno sheet and prove me wrong then i think you're being lied to.

bienchx

Reaction score
Those are ADV6's TS for sure, they are load rated. They have to be custom ordered if that's what you meant.

203kris

Reaction score
[/COLOR]
Those are ADV6's TS for sure, they are load rated. They have to be custom ordered if that's what you meant.

I asked for a price on their website and was quoted an MSRP of $9899. Very cool looking wheels for sure, but waaaay too much for my taste considering that they aren't beadlock or anything else useful.

runNgun29

Reaction score
ADV1 is a joke IMO. They are great at marketing but don't even make their wheels. They mark them way up from the original manufacture. All I can say on that. Do your homework, you may find them for half that without the ADV logo!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
interesting read if you want to learn about how the owner of ADV.1 is a total scumbag and simply changed the name of his company from 360 Forged to ADV.1. Even if you go to the ADV website...they have some video that plays in the beginning and they beat around the bush as to what happened to the old company...

ADV.1 Wheel Line...56k NO NO - Page 2 - NSX Prime

runNgun29

Reaction score
I've heard! Like i said, you can get those same wheels straight from the source for a lot less.

bienchx

Reaction score
The source being....

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

MHT Wheels