37" Tires on Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Yukon Joe definitely off roads hard. I second the rubbing with 35" Duratracs. I am in the neighborhood of mid perch with my King shocks. Problem is made worse by alignment issues. I have aftermarket UCA and alignment shop screws things up trying to get to factory specs. Oh and I would qualify my experience as hard off roading too.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Yukon Joe definitely off roads hard. I second the rubbing with 35" Duratracs. I am in the neighborhood of mid perch with my King shocks. Problem is made worse by alignment issues. I have aftermarket UCA and alignment shop screws things up trying to get to factory specs. Oh and I would qualify my experience as hard off roading too.
You run hard enough we have to duct tape ur air cleaner back on.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fiberwerx fender people. Do you guys do hard offroading (jumps involving slight tire tuck)? If so how do the stock liners hold up with these fenders?

Joe$

Reaction score
Here are some pics of mine. I got the Glassworks Unlimited 2in flare / 2in Rise fiberglass fenders. I also hammered flat the portions of the front and rear fender areas that may or may not cut the tire when off-roading. These pics do not reflect the mods done to the inner portions of the fenders to keep from cutting the tire when suspension is compressed as I did it last night.

If anyone needs 37in BFGs let me know.

i'm looking for some. how much would a set like the ones in this post cost?