37" Tire/Wheel combos - whats working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also went with the 37" KM3's. I have stock 2017 outside of the 2.5" perch collar in front to level it. They seem very similar to the KO2s with respect to road noise. They look awesome. I've had several compliments on them already. No rubbing on road. I just had them installed a few weeks ago so I have yet to take them offroading.

SamIAm

Reaction score
I’m running 37x13.5 18r Nitto ridge grabbers with a 2 3/4 level kit it the front , very slight rubbing, was thinking of doing a 1inch block in the back so I can adjust the level kit up another 3/4 inch , then there would be no rubbing

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also went with the 37" KM3's. I have stock 2017 outside of the 2.5" perch collar in front to level it. They seem very similar to the KO2s with respect to road noise. They look awesome. I've had several compliments on them already. No rubbing on road. I just had them installed a few weeks ago so I have yet to take them offroading.
How are they on road and is noise level still similar to KO2?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m running 37x13.5 18r Nitto ridge grabbers with a 2 3/4 level kit it the front , very slight rubbing, was thinking of doing a 1inch block in the back so I can adjust the level kit up another 3/4 inch , then there would be no rubbing

Stacking blocks is not recommended on a Raptor, especially when running oversized 37s. Our trucks have enough axle wrap with the factory two inch blocks. Most folks running 37s go with Deaver +3s In the rear and remove the factory blocks to add the extra inch needed. Your truck will ride way better with Deavers. :cool:

Up front, 2 3/4” perch kits are enough to handle 37x12.5s with some minor trimming on the inner fender liners if your are running less than a 0mm offset wheel. What wheel width and offset do you have, and how bad are yours rubbing with the 13.5s?

SamIAm

Reaction score
I just got it done a few days ago and it’s very little rubbing, I easily can trim off what’s needed, the stance is amazing, I just don’t care for the front to be up alittle more than the back, I will look into the deavers

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got it done a few days ago and it’s very little rubbing, I easily can trim off what’s needed, the stance is amazing, I just don’t care for the front to be up alittle more than the back, I will look into the deavers

Can you post some pics? What wheels/offset are you using?

SamIAm

Reaction score
There a rim made
There a rim made by gr
by grid, sz 18 ... yea that’s the stock suspension in the back, right now it’s sitting at 1/2 inch lower than the front. That’s with the level kit at 2 inches, I would like to get the back up 1 more inch, and raise the front another 1/2 to 3/4 to level it better and limit the rubbing in the front

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free