37 Tire Package Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer 5 minutes from my house had 20 allocations and they were selling at MSRP +5k. The dealer 45 minutes from me wanted MSRP. They only had 3 allocations and I was order 4, but for a 5k savings I can wait 6-9 months as opposed to 2-3.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd do the one with paperwork and it's a bonus that it's cheaper. Or tell the local one what was offered and see if they'll match it, with paperwork.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
Take the one with agreed on pricing in writing. I was screwed by 5 dealerships before finding an honest one FL (of all places. haha). I told them if the GM would sign a doc stating MSRP I would put down a $10k deposit. Was happy to do it!

Beinkounter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or just wait a few months until the market settles, and order the truck that you want, no adm and you can pick whichever dealer you like.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
I ordered mine in less than 18min from start to finish....dealer had an allocation and already put in the order so they just modified it to my liking. They attached my name to it, signed off on the paperwork and final MSRP pricing with all taxes on the sheet and out the door I went.

I would not trust any dealer with a verbal agreement only without paperwork and agreed price.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago I wanted an SVT Mustang. I sat down with the GM and it was agreed I had the first allocation. Six months later new GM and nobody had ever heard of me let alone an agreed upon price......
Questions?