37 rims with 35 tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bgwyn

Reaction score
Pushing this back up to the top of the Thread..

Did anyone get a price on the 37 wheels from Ford. I have a rough quote at $1600 each.. Wow..

Love the look of the 37 inch rims vs the standard 35 but not at that price.

Anyone else take this project on??

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pushing this back up to the top of the Thread..

Did anyone get a price on the 37 wheels from Ford. I have a rough quote at $1600 each.. Wow..

Love the look of the 37 inch rims vs the standard 35 but not at that price.

Anyone else take this project on??
That is crazy. At that price you would be better off going with something similar like the Venomrex VR601's.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting on recall before delivery. Mine is a 35, But I purchased the 37 wheels off another forum member. So 35’s on 37 wheels. Only issue is one center caps was lost so I have the old center caps on truck. Will order one and Change all To graphite color and I think will look better.

You did exactly what I have planned when my 35 arrives. Looks great!

1650585109478.jpeg

Goode22

Reaction score
You did exactly what I have planned when my 35 arrives. Looks great!

View attachment 351597
Thanks. Yes even tho the off-set is minimum to me it gives the wheel / tire package a slightly bigger look. The pic taken includes the 35' factor wheel center caps. i have since changed the center caps to the factory 37's and it looks a little better in my view.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found this thread - this is what I would like to do. Did anyone ever get a real price from a dealer for these rims. I guess I'm looking for the '23 37" Rims only to reuse my 35" KO2's.