37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ultimately, to each their own. Just talking shit. I’m just more function over form is all. I’m sure there are some setups out there that could look pretty cool with them though. It would be pretty lame if all setups were the same , with no variety.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
By the lack of response from the OP, I assume he’s gone full retard and put 20’s on
Serious question here. If a 17” wheel with 35’s has a comparable sidewall height to a 20” wheel with 37’s, what is the real downside? I mean, no one questions the sidewall height of the 17”/35 combo.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Huh? My question refers to a 37pp pack and putting 20’s on it. With comparable offset, rubbing is not an issue. I know 20’s get dogged on, but I’m trying to figure out why when the sidewall height is pretty close to 35’s on 17’s. Now, 20’s with 35’s I get, but just trying to figure out the thought process of others on the 20/37’s setup.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Huh? My question refers to a 37pp pack and putting 20’s on it. With comparable offset, rubbing is not an issue. I know 20’s get dogged on, but I’m trying to figure out why when the sidewall height is pretty close to 35’s on 17’s. Now, 20’s with 35’s I get, but just trying to figure out the thought process of others on the 20/37’s setup.

I had 20s with 37s before the Alcon issue. Wish I could still run them instead of sitting in my garage.