37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imzoomintoo

Reaction score
I see a number of threads on perch collars and wheels sizes. I just brought home a White Raptor with 37 Package. I'd like to swap out the wheels for a 20" keeping the 37" tire, 20"x10" actually, they offer offsets of 15 and 18 I believe...Would I need a perch horror to fit and if so what size would you recommend? ( I did do a search but there all over the place )

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Changing wheel size does not affect the overall height. So a 37" tire on 17's will be the same height as a 37" tire on 20's. I assume if you stay positive offset you will be fine. Also depends on what brand 37 tire you run, some are 1"-1.5" taller than others. If you have a 37 package you are already clearing 37's, the 10 wide will be the issue if the offset is to great or goes negative.

I assume you realize that if you go 20" wheel you are buying new tires. Can't run 20's and "Keep" the same tires. You may find some answers in Gen 3 aftermarket wheels thread. 100's of pictures of different wheel and tire combos.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let’s see, most people don’t use their trucks rock crawling or blazing across the desert. If your truck is a payment pounder, going to 20” wheel improves driving performance. I have switched a few times, I found I like the 20” wheels for paved curvy roads much better, but I travel ruff dirt roads also. There the 17” shine, incredible the difference for bump absorption. I am staying with the 17” but see a clear case for use of 20” wheels.