37 Package at MSRP after SuperDuty Fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoBoy7914

Reaction score
Howdy Y'all,

I understand that this has been asked before and that there is a huge issue in the market with being able to secure a raptor. Longtime lurker, who has been trying to be patient waiting for a Raptor R. While I think I might be in luck with securing a Raptor R, that is a ways down the road with the little to no information we know at this point.

Unfortunately, last Monday night I woke up to my Superduty fully engulfed in flames from a freak electrical fire. The truck is a goner, so I am now more in need for a truck than I currently have been. At this point, I really need to secure a truck sooner rather than later which is why I write this post.

Is there anyone in the Continental U.S. that either works for a dealer or know of one that is willing to sell me a Raptor on their lot or one that is incoming? I live in Austin, TX and surprisingly there have been quite a few showing up to dealers but the $30K ADM has folks staying away. I appreciate the advice/help in advance!

Best,

-Derek

1657059667072.jpeg1657059694057.jpeg

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck . There are a few out there in the 15k ADM range if you are willing to bite at that ?

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy Y'all,

I understand that this has been asked before and that there is a huge issue in the market with being able to secure a raptor. Longtime lurker, who has been trying to be patient waiting for a Raptor R. While I think I might be in luck with securing a Raptor R, that is a ways down the road with the little to no information we know at this point.

Unfortunately, last Monday night I woke up to my Superduty fully engulfed in flames from a freak electrical fire. The truck is a goner, so I am now more in need for a truck than I currently have been. At this point, I really need to secure a truck sooner rather than later which is why I write this post.

Is there anyone in the Continental U.S. that either works for a dealer or know of one that is willing to sell me a Raptor on their lot or one that is incoming? I live in Austin, TX and surprisingly there have been quite a few showing up to dealers but the $30K ADM has folks staying away. I appreciate the advice/help in advance!

Best,

-Derek

View attachment 361848View attachment 361849
Sorry that happened! You may want to just get a cheap replacement vehicle and wait until we get past all of the supply chain constrained builds, Covid parts, Covid build quality, inflation, etc. A new vehicle at msrp or over is not a wise investment as the recession is right around the corner.

hpschrank

Reaction score
Derek, Try Brandon Ford in Florida. I was there yesterday and they had about 6 Gen 3’s on the lot and about 6 Gen 2’s used. No 37 PP. Gen 3’s had $15k ADM but with that many sitting there who knows maybe they can be talked down. Quite a few Broncos on the lot as well.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy7914

BroncoBoy7914

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's comments. I was lucky enough to score a 37 black package at a dealer out of Dallas. It was expected delivery of July 24th but it landed this week. Flew to Dallas and drove her back to Austin last night.

I paid $10K Over, but with this being a build at the initial $65K base price I felt I was getting an alright deal. Plus, being able to find and secure one less than 3 weeks after my super duty set fire was pretty cool. I feel bad for a lot of folks who have been waiting and waiting. Cheers!IMG_7023.jpegIMG_7027.jpegIMG_7033.jpegIMG_7055.jpeg

Attachments

• 2022 Ford Raptor.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 25