37" Mud tires / Stock spare location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor 2014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well - Did several searches and didn't find enough useful info.
What 37"x12.5"x17" mud terrane tires fit under the bed in the stock location. It will be more work than I'm currently able to delegate to cut and make more room. I know most all terranes work but I currently need a more aggressive tread pattern. I have to deal with a sticky mud and snow combo. Stock tires with 35" don't have enough clearance for chains and I don't want to buy new rims now.
Thanks in advance - I got get back to work. I'll check back tomorrow.

OP
OP
R

Raptor 2014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you deflate the tire it will fit. I have a 37 copper stt pro under mine with a purple cranium diff protector.

That is a simple and good idea. I have already unintentionally dragged my spare a few times traversing on unimproved roads for work. i'll have to think about this. Such a simple solution that anyone could think of but not I LOLOLOL.
Thanks again

OP
OP
R

Raptor 2014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should also mention that I have a dump after the muffler. The stock exhaust might get in the way of a 37” tire.
I ripped that off a long time ago. Cut off the rest of the pipe 2.5" past the muffler and tacked on some 40 degree turn downs angled a bit outwards. I drones a slight amount but acceptable.