37 ko2 on stock wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndianaRaptor

Reaction score

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptizzle’s truck back when it was running just a SVC CAS (collar on the front) and stock rear. Method wheels, 37” KO2. Fenders remained intact. You gonna push your truck that hard and or frequently?

Stock wheels would have even more clearance than the methods he ran.

View attachment 134041 View attachment 134042 View attachment 134043

Do you know how much work he had to do to make those work? I have wanted to run 37" KO2's with my 0 offset wheels but I didnt think it could really be done where you could still off road it hard but it looks like he did! It looks like he can still fully tuck the tire without contacting the fender flare.

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 37s for a week lol. I had Yokohama Geolander mud terrain tires, boy they were smooth! But they rubbed and got me thinking quickly, I decided to return the Yok's and went with Methods and Toyo RTs, Im much happier now. I didn't want to have to deal with worrying and the headaches of offroading my truck and having issues.

I think in the future its a possibility that I'll run 37s but its not in the cards for a long long time.

In short, if it's a mall crawler go for it, if you plan to run the truck off road stick with 35s.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been watching the Keep it Dirty YouTube channel talk about off roading with 37s being a bad idea unless you put the money in. He off roads a lot and jumps too, I'm not really a speedster and usually I end up off offroading only to get to out of the way camp sites. I wonder how bad it is to run 37s in this sort of "off-roading." This is down the road for me anyway since I wouldn't change them out until the stockers die.

IndianaRaptor

Reaction score
I just threw some 37” KO2’s on my SCAB. So far I love how they look. What’s everyone running their tire pressure at ?