Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

37 inch BFG K02 balance issues

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1]' started by cwylie, Sep 21, 2018.

Sponsored By: Texas Motorworx
  1. DEGBTI

DEGBTI Full Access Member

I have new km2's, 37's with a couple thousand miles, no issues at all

2. daveypetey

daveypetey Full Access Member

Why not just get another set of K02s and see if they balance out ok?

3. alveolartrill

alveolartrill Full Access Member

I had my KM3 37s installed at 4 Wheel Parts. The steering wheel had vibrations while driving between 60-80 MPH.

Then I took it to America's tire, they have something called Road Force Balancing. It lowered the steering vibration by more than half.

I would recommend just price matching your tires at America's Tire and having them lifetime rotate and balance the tires for free.

4. Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

They're hit and miss. Sometimes it helps to ride match them if you have a shop that can offer that. Sometimes they just need to be replaced due to being too far out of round.

5. ARH1956

ARH1956 Full Access Member

The 37" K02's I had balanced perfectly with just a few oz. per tire. One of the 37" Terra Grappler G2s required a little more weight but they are fine also.

6. 500mag

500mag FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

I have a new set of 37" KM3s on mine. I had the rears rebalanced twice with the Roadforce Analyzer, still didn't fix the problem. One of the rears was out of round. They put on a new one for me - no issues since. The dealer returned the bad one to the distributor as defective. I wouldn't take any large tires to a shop without that machine, since it allows the tech to measure high spots in the tire that will cause a problem even if it is "balanced".