37" Bfg,Methods,Mid perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will 37x12.5x17 Bfg all terrain with Method 17" wheels fit on a 2014 super cab on mid perch? Light off road and i do not want to do any fender modifications. Does anyone have pics? Thanks guys.

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes I have it and it barely rubed a little bit when I was getting after it and turning wheels but svc took care of it. site for white raptor or their on their instagram. I will also try to post pics.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think you would be good. I have stock rims, but on mid perch with the BFG's, and no issues. Moderate off-roading. Bfg's at's are really just big 36 inch tires. I think it is 36.3 to be exact. Not positive on that measurement.

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pictures of 37s BFG 2 that measure 36"

pictures attached

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 814
  • front corner.jpg
    front corner.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,310
  • rear corner.jpg
    rear corner.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 764
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 782

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pictures attached

Very clean truck man! So have you tested the rubbing out much off-road? I am looking to do the same thing with the 37" KO2's on methods and keep the stock fenders (at least for a while). Once SVC trimmed you up, do you have zero rubbing now or still some here and there?

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no rubbing a trip to SVC and before on in the front when in large whoops and front wheels slightly turned