37 BFG KO2 Mid Perch Stock Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
uh_oh_6.2

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't change the coil over perch height on a Gen II Raptor. Only the Gen 1 trucks have the ability to adjust the front coil overs by changing the perch location.

you can change the gen2 but getting a collar for them.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you can change the gen2 but getting a collar for them.

You are splitting hairs. Yes, you can raise the front end of a Gen II by using spacers, but you aren't changing the perch location on the shock body like you do on a Gen I.

OP
OP
uh_oh_6.2

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are splitting hairs. Yes, you can raise the front end of a Gen II by using spacers, but you aren't changing the perch location on the shock body like you do on a Gen I.

yes, you adjust where the collar is. theres only one set ring. the collar on the gen2 are not fixed solid in place they can be moved.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes, you adjust where the collar is. theres only one set ring. the collar on the gen2 are not fixed solid in place they can be moved.

Jesus. OK then, how's this?

A Gen I truck's front end can be adjusted using the perch mod. No aftermarket parts are needed. The OEM shocks have three height settings to select from. A Gen II cannot do this, and requires you to buy aftermarket parts to achieve the same results.

Better? Did I split the hair right this time?

I was simply mansplaining to someone what mid-perch was, let it go.