37 at MSRP in Co Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
beachz

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck. That dealership is pretty straightforward from what I hear. I would love for someone here to score that at msrp if it is available.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my 21 there in March. Yes, they are pretty straightforward and no b.s. Did a great job prepping my rig. Trevor H. was my salesman. Good dude.

OP
OP
beachz

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They told me any abandoned orders are $10k over.

Msrp if you order
That is a butt weasel way to advertise! It would be different if you could walk in an order it and have it delivered in a couple months. SMDH... I apologize for the fire drill. Whoever on their "Internet Sales Team" that posted that like you could actually get it should be fired.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a butt weasel way to advertise! It would be different if you could walk in an order it and have it delivered in a couple months. SMDH... I apologize for the fire drill. Whoever on their "Internet Sales Team" that posted that like you could actually get it should be fired.
To be fair. On their website it says please call. Cars.com usually has the msrp as price. It’s like that for all vehicles . Made it annoying hunting for a tundra

OP
OP
beachz

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair. On their website it says please call. Cars.com usually has the msrp as price. It’s like that for all vehicles . Made it annoying hunting for a tundra
Point taken. I guess I got overly excited that someone may have a chance to score and MSRP deal without waiting a year.... after I woke up in my Munich hotel room. Moral of that story... Don't share posts first thing in the morning after an evening at the Hofbräuhaus. :) Cheers 200.gif