37 AMB Delivered. Dallas, TX - Story - Small Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There should be a mirror button on the drivers door to manually fold them, then I believe if you go to the center screen, “vehicle” , scroll to “mirrors” you can have them auto fold when locking and exiting the truck...

OP
OP
D

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There should be a mirror button on the drivers door to manually fold them, then I believe if you go to the center screen, “vehicle” , scroll to “mirrors” you can have them auto fold when locking and exiting the truck...
Yea. I have a video (which I can’t attach) of me repeatedly smashing the button with no response. Sucks

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck and congrats!

I personally always put 5% film on my sunroof. Not only does it keep the heat out more, but the sun doesn’t blind/bother me if the shade is open.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all -

Been on here a while (4-5 months exactly haha) - Ordered my first pickup...Raptor...Nice car...on June 11. Took delivery Monday, October 4.

For everyones info. Left Dearborn and was in DFW in 4 days via Rail

Rockwall Ford was great from start to finish. The guys kept me updated (although I think I kept THEM updated with all the FP calls)

Picked it up yesterday at noon, had some trouble with FordPass (it was down) - finally got it activated yesterday evening. Got the message that BlueCruise is also active until 2024 (I didn't pay for any subscription either??)

Posted about that loose hose and zip tied that. Thanks for everyone's quick reply, that damn thing was hanging way down. Tired were at freaking 53 PSI, aired down to 40. Rides WAY better. THis is my frsit truck and it just is gonna take some getting used to the width. Especially in DFW on the side roads, it feels like I barely fit.

Have my first REAL issue though. The folding mirrors went kaput. Won't fold either way at all. Had to manually push them out today. The selection on the screen under settings is greyed out. I will chat with the tech guys here at the Ford Dealer closer to my house than where I bought it in Rockwall.

It is at XPEL currently here in Dallas. I will say, it is almost unbearable to drive when super sunny and hot as it is. The windows are so massive and the moonroof with no shade it bakes in there. Going 70% windshield 20% front - 70% rear 3 windows and 70% moonroof. Full front XPEL PPF.

The truck is amazing. Some better pics coming.
Congrats! Long wait for sure. Sorry you are having some issues, seems like there have been a few on the forums, but those of us with zero issues don't post about it, so issues seem more common than they really are.

Hit me up when you are back in business so we can do a Raptor meet up. I am out of town starting tomorrow through the weekend managing a convention up in Denison. Maybe some time next week?

OP
OP
D

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Long wait for sure. Sorry you are having some issues, seems like there have been a few on the forums, but those of us with zero issues don't post about it, so issues seem more common than they really are.

Hit me up when you are back in business so we can do a Raptor meet up. I am out of town starting tomorrow through the weekend managing a convention up in Denison. Maybe some time next week?
For sure - Ill email the group!