37 Allocation replaced with 35 allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That stinks.

I'm in a similar situation... back in July I spoke with a 'big' dealer in my area and they assured me they had an allocation and would place my order. We went through the order sheet and I was told the order is placed and ETA was early September. I followed up about once a week and was told everything is on track, order was accepted by Ford but no build was scheduled. Understandable as this is what others say as well. Well I spoke to them earlier this week and was told.... they 'just' found out they didn't have any more allocations, that my order was NEVER submitted, and they're 'waiting' to find out more information. SMH.

Anyone have a good dealer that is selling at MSRP? Willing to travel- somewhere in the east cost/mid-west is fine. West coast is a no go.
You might want to shoot WestTXRaptor6 a dm!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That stinks.

I'm in a similar situation... back in July I spoke with a 'big' dealer in my area and they assured me they had an allocation and would place my order. We went through the order sheet and I was told the order is placed and ETA was early September. I followed up about once a week and was told everything is on track, order was accepted by Ford but no build was scheduled. Understandable as this is what others say as well. Well I spoke to them earlier this week and was told.... they 'just' found out they didn't have any more allocations, that my order was NEVER submitted, and they're 'waiting' to find out more information. SMH.

Anyone have a good dealer that is selling at MSRP? Willing to travel- somewhere in the east cost/mid-west is fine. West coast is a no go.
Welcome to the place, post an introduction in the "New Member" area, let us know what you wanted to order. Like @GordoJay mentioned, post the name of that POS dealer.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. I've never ordered a vehicle and never will. I will search a 300 mile radius around me for the right (already in stock) match though.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That stinks.

Did you call ford performance to confirm if the order was accepted? I called ford performance this past Monday and my status is unscheduled. Ordered/build 37 package on august 16. Type: stock