37” Pkg Takeoffs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in San Antonio and am interested in the set whenever you decide on a price and have them in the garage.

Nathan

rob_stylez

Reaction score
What’s up fellas, I know this is a pretty old post but I just picked up a Raptor R and I’m looking to sell the OEM wheel and tires off of her. Setup has 100 miles so basically brand new. Looking to get $2,800 for them. Let me know if you or anyone is interested, I’m in San Antonio TX. Text me if interested 210-Six-Three-Zero-9431

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
What’s up fellas, I know this is a pretty old post but I just picked up a Raptor R and I’m looking to sell the OEM wheel and tires off of her. Setup has 100 miles so basically brand new. Looking to get $2,800 for them. Let me know if you or anyone is interested, I’m in San Antonio TX. Text me if interested 210-Six-Three-Zero-9431

Welcome to FRF. Post pictures of said prius R in a new thread and introduce yourself.

Jumping on a 2 year old post to sell your junk? You need 100 posts or become a supporting member to sell on FRF. Need to protect our members (giggity). We don't know you.

rob_stylez

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Post pictures of said prius R in a new thread and introduce yourself.

Jumping on a 2 year old post to sell your junk? You need 100 posts or become a supporting member to sell on FRF. Need to protect our members (giggity). We don't know you.
Yes, unfortunately I saw the rules of selling said “junk.” Promos I’m not a spammer or live across the world trying to scam people online. I just don’t get on the forums as much as I used to 15 years ago (SVTP). I was curious to see what these go for and stumbled on the old thread.

But you’re right, I’ll go to the intro section and drop some pics of my new R next to my 21 Raptor.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately I saw the rules of selling said “junk.” Promos I’m not a spammer or live across the world trying to scam people online. I just don’t get on the forums as much as I used to 15 years ago (SVTP). I was curious to see what these go for and stumbled on the old thread.

But you’re right, I’ll go to the intro section and drop some pics of my new R next to my 21 Raptor.

Doesn't change the fact that you still need 96 more posts to sell your junk.