35x12.50r17 BFG All Terrain KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discount Tire is where I started my warranty. Ford was of no help, go figure stealership...

You got PM BTW @grantoser

Where exactly is your dry rot issues at? Looking at your pictures from your previous post of the old tires...I don't see any cracks in between the lugs (where I thought the problems were occurring). Do you have any closer pics of the problem?

I would love to get the new KO2's, but cant say that I see any issues with my current stock KO's...

D

Deleted member 17706

Rocks and so forth

Do the KO2's seem to clear themselves better then the KO's? I know the tires are suppose to have stone rejectors, but its still an all terrain tire so it will never fully clean themselves that good. But I've been extremely pleased with my KO's and wouldn't want to switch to another tire. The quite ride, durability, and performance is hard to beat and especially with the more aggressive look!

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@2014rubbyred I am running the 315/70/17 GY duratracs on the OE optional beadlock wheels I bought from you but these tires look great and I am concerned they are to firm compreded to the OE or the stk BFGs.

o-townFLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where exactly is your dry rot issues at? Looking at your pictures from your previous post of the old tires...I don't see any cracks in between the lugs (where I thought the problems were occurring). Do you have any closer pics of the problem?

I would love to get the new KO2's, but cant say that I see any issues with my current stock KO's...

Unfortunately I have no close up pics. The cracking was between the tire lugs and where continuous throughout the tread

Kaled

Reaction score
Are these truly 37s ko2s or they measure lower in diameter ? And also did you trim the fenders etc for that 37 ? Need more information about them please because am going that way of putting 37s and do you have to change driveshaft etc for the raptor ?