35s upgraded wheels or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddraughn

Reaction score
View attachment 313030View attachment 313029

Thanks u agree with this too. I contacted my dealer to add the upgraded wheels instead! I like the 37s but honestly with it loaded might as well get a TRX for that price!
I agree…honestly, I like the Raptor’s look far better. I was in serious debate when making my decision & every TRX I saw that made me conflicted had serious modifications. In other words, the TRX stock doesn’t do it for me, where the Raptor does…if that makes any sense. Also, the fact that you’ll be going to gas station on a daily basis is another turn off. I have an EV and I don’t miss going to the gas station at all. I’ve always hated it!!!

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't really love either set of wheels. Plus for the price of the beadlocks I can make a hell of a dent in the cost of some wheels I really like. Probably be the first mod..

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man.. I went back and forth, as the beadlocks are kind of hard to see in pics. Honestly, I like the 19-20 beadlocks better. However I do think its better for resale, and they do look good... I was thinking that I might wait for someone to do A/M on a 37 package and grab their stock deadlocks.. I love them... but they are gonna be expensive for a while... I think maybe you all changed my mind on my 21 Antimatter blue.. gonna text the dealer and add the beadlocks.

Hallsy

Reaction score
Tried this morning to change my Gen3 order to upgrade to the beadlocks but they told me they cannot because the truck is at priority one - scheduled and that the upgraded wheel has a commodity restriction ?? Based on that if I were to upgrade with aftermarket wheels does that void any warranty from Ford ???

party2309

Reaction score
F58948A0-0ADD-41B6-8491-ABC92BBE059C.jpeg

I went with the agate black, 800A, raptor ext logo package, tonneau bed cover, spray in bed, with the upgraded bead lock wheels.

I went back and forth with the wheels but the thought of them coming from factory made me think they might help resale value over installing myself.

OP
OP
N

NWAnik

Reaction score
Tried this morning to change my Gen3 order to upgrade to the beadlocks but they told me they cannot because the truck is at priority one - scheduled and that the upgraded wheel has a commodity restriction ?? Based on that if I were to upgrade with aftermarket wheels does that void any warranty from Ford ???
It shouldn’t unless you go bigger. If you go bigger and something fails related to the wheel (coil, shocks, control arm, etc) they could deny your claim. Not a huge deal in my opinion they’re obviously designed to withstand punishment.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man.. I went back and forth, as the beadlocks are kind of hard to see in pics. Honestly, I like the 19-20 beadlocks better. However I do think its better for resale, and they do look good... I was thinking that I might wait for someone to do A/M on a 37 package and grab their stock deadlocks.. I love them... but they are gonna be expensive for a while... I think maybe you all changed my mind on my 21 Antimatter blue.. gonna text the dealer and add the beadlocks.
I've been debating on getting the 19-20 wheels to throw on my 21 but I like the look of the dark upgrade wheels on the velocity blue

Guess I might wait