35's to 37's back to 35's - My tale of change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
sure
a quick pass down the 1/4 mile for $100
you want $200?? just saying
and yes, plenty of videos online of Raptors get'n smoked my V6 f150's

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You guys with 37's notice any loss in power or excessive shifting???

To the OP, thanks for the all the pics and background on the changes.

Nothing a tuner won't handle. I was running stock for the last month or so and it wasn't bad but putting the tune back in really cleaned it up. I'm running just a standard SCT canned tuned for 91 oct.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sure
a quick pass down the 1/4 mile for $100
you want $200?? just saying
and yes, plenty of videos online of Raptors get'n smoked my V6 f150's

Ha, F150's with twin turbo's and weigh about 500-600 lbs lighter. Quick tune and the eco-boosts are in the 13's. Who cares anyway. If I wanted straight line performance I wouldn't have sold my 604 whp mustang.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll put $100 against any truck at No Problem drag way

Been killing everything on the road, even diesels
ya'll some clowns with ya'll slow trucks
come get some, I'm dishing it out ALL DAY LONG....Boy

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Swamp Boy, you broke anything yet?
and you other guys...I'm curious why you buy $50,000 trucks that get passed by V6 trucks. Just wondering?

This dude hyea! LAUGHin MY ASS OFF!!!!! My Trucks def not v6 slow with 37's nor broke. Lol, your trucks def not fast even if you had a supercharger on yo shit. Lol, 13's is still slow, 12's you still slow/getting QUICK but not fast. Of course the raptor is quick to other trucks but Run 11.1's and 10's consistently and then you can talk FAST, (won't happen in a raptor). Until then, whats up with all the need for speed/fast and the furious talk?.
FYI Ragin- it's not how fast you are onroad, its how fast you can keep up offroad in a Raptor. Please snap out of Wayne's world. Come to raptor world in October, the Raptorfest. . Lol
And While your at the track, get a boyfriend of yours to Take a video of some wins and the tree bc I wouldn't waste my gas onroad. But you might catch me at State Capital with Seth racing a yellow Chevy nova. Feel free to come talk.

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
Heads retrofitted by me!
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13's aren't fast.

12's aren't fast.

11's aren't fast.

10's aren't fast.

You need to either have a single digit vehicle or a 4 digit vehicle depending on the measurement, anything else, and you just aren't trying hard enough.

loke

Reaction score
I tried to race mine, but every time I hit 88 mph it starts time traveling. I know, maybe it needs a 5star tune.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2