35 VS. 37 = SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. But I can give you at least 3 dealerships that I know of that will sell 35's for MSRP. The demand is low for 35's. Try to even find a review on a 35 package raptor. there are not many because nobody cares about them, everybody wants the " 37 package to boast their ego " .
I got mine with 37s just because. My ego was from flying jets!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted the clearance so I went 37. As far as bad@ss factor? There is no difference. Both are equally bad@ss

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors; 35 or37 it’s still the badest as truck
Won Baja and truth be told wayyyyyy
More truck capabilities than most mall queen drivers will ever be. Sorry wanna be desert hero’s.
Try raptor school and see.
So stop the 35 37 bs the truck is tougher than you.see guy breaks back jumping raptor.
And STILL HARD TO FIND AT MSRP
NOT TO MENTION WAITING FOREVER
ASK CALIFORNIA OREGON
WASHINGTON ETC.

bigdaddyspank

Reaction score
So I will say this, speculation is just that...Objectively, which means supported by real data, neither NADA nor KBB give an "add" for the 37 package for dealer trade value or cash offer. Most dealers are charging more of an ADM for the 37 package because of lower allocations. They prey on "baller" status..... So whether you agree or not, NADA and KBB are what dealers and banks use to assess a real objective value, not anyone's speculation. The book is the same on the two, and with the 37 being 5K more plus any additional ADMs, you have the potential to lose that compared to the so called 35 "POS" as another person posted. I hate haters.... Anyhoo, looking at the differences which only amount to probably another 1/2" in guy talk, if you know what I mean.... I've had gen 2' and my gen 3", "little guy" will be here at the end of the month... I'm going to "ball out" in it......