35 VS. 37 = SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southocplumber

Reaction score
After speaking with various ford dealerships, one thing is really resonating. There appears to be a high demand for raptors with 37 performance packages and very little demand for raptors with 35 packages. Some dealers are saying that they are not getting allocations from ford for 37 raptors , even though they know they will eventually get allocations ford will not commit to how many and when, while others are saying that they have 35's on the lot or they can get 35 allocations but most customers don't want a 35 raptor and are not interested. What I see coming is a lack of demand for the 35 raptor and a over demand for the 37 raptor. Basically the 35 raptor has turned into the base model POS raptor that nobody wants, what does this mean ? 35 raptors will be over produced and dealers will not be able to give them away, which means if a smart buyer is patient and does not mind a raptor that is going to depreciate heavily because of over supply and lack of interest, there will be some great deals on 35 raptors by June or July, just like what happened to the 2019-2020 gen. 2 raptor just before covid hit. Remember before covid, 2019-2020 raptors where selling for 6-8,000.00 dollars under msrp. In my opinion the smart move is to wait for the 35's to drop in price, which they will, or try to buy a 37 package for no more than MSRP. I have a opportunity to buy a 35 package now at MSRP or a 37 package at msrp. The problem with the 37 package is ford will not give the dealer a allocation or when the allocation will be. So I will probably just wait for the demand to plummet on 35's and save myself $ 5000.00 to $ 8000.00 on MSRP.

It's to bad the 35 raptor has turned out to be the base model POS raptor that nobody wants or cares about.
This post did not age well

KurtLaut

Reaction score
The so called “35 Package” actually 34-1/2 LOL, is the base Raptor. 37’s are hard to come by but I do see a few un spoken for Raptors available

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 37 isn't a trim level or a model... it's an optional package offered on all raptors that have 801A....You don't call a stingray with the z51 package, "A Z51". A base raptor would be an 800A raptor.

Last edited: