35 VS. 37 = SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't deny that 37s are hella cool, but I'll take 35s any day. Besides, my Jeep already has 37s. I don't need it on my truck for the off roading I do.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
This thread is laughs! People are able to put 37’s on stock 35 Raptors or just add a collar/spring and simple ecu recalibration. That’s the best way to save on msrp!
And possibly void parts of your warranty if it comes down to it....no thanks. Not worth what little savings it saves you, and maybe it doesn't save you anything after you buy the new tires and wheels. 37 PP all the way.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And possibly void parts of your warranty if it comes down to it....no thanks. Not worth what little savings it saves you, and maybe it doesn't save you anything after you buy the new tires and wheels. 37 PP all the way.
This was not my experience at all. Def saved, got the wheels I wanted and my dealer is fully supportive of my warranty.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
This was not my experience at all. Def saved, got the wheels I wanted and my dealer is fully supportive of my warranty.
Say something happened, repair bill was 2k or something like that, possibly more. Ford somehow finds out you put 37's on a 35 truck and refuses to pay for the bill. Is you dealer going to foot that bill or make you pay for it? Maybe your dealer would pay out of their own pocket, but most dealers would make you pay for it regardless of what they said in the beginning about honoring the warranty when nothing has gone wrong yet. In my experience manufacturers will look for anything to void paying for warranty stuff, even if the changing in tire size had absolutely nothing to do with it. Not worth the $5k in my opinion.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Say something happened, repair bill was 2k or something like that, possibly more. Ford somehow finds out you put 37's on a 35 truck and refuses to pay for the bill. Is you dealer going to foot that bill or make you pay for it? Maybe your dealer would pay out of their own pocket, but most dealers would make you pay for it regardless of what they said in the beginning about honoring the warranty when nothing has gone wrong yet. In my experience manufacturers will look for anything to void paying for warranty stuff, even if the changing in tire size had absolutely nothing to do with it. Not worth the $5k in my opinion.
i know my dealer so am not worried. the only differences on these trucks is 1/8th inch diameter of the shock-otherwise the trucks are identical-35 package gives you more travel actually. Given the nature of that part and its usable life before having to rebuilt or replaced, it is not a concern. Having owned and driven nothing but a raptor every day since 2013, I am fully informed and comfortable with my decision. It is not like they have a position with any engine issues or anything else because I changed tires. You certainly have risk with a tune if you have engine issues not if you put on different tires.