35 VS. 37 = SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
… honestly the sticker kit has #37 on both rear fenders, looks lame. Why Ford WHY?????
Because children love stickers. And Easter eggs. And barcodes to scan. Not only are they designing cars now, but they are increasing buying them. At least they’re easy to remove.

Edit to add: The stickers, not the children. Children are hard to remove.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can’t believe what I just read. Please go find me three dealers who have a 35 in stock and will sell for msrp. I bet you’ll have trouble finding one. As someone else said, sure alot will let you order one and who knows what you’ll end up paying. There won’t be great deals on 35 in June or July. Ford’s CEO has already came out and said he expect chip shortage to go into 2023. Not to mention, in a normal year there are rarely great deals on raptors.

This post screams to me of someone who wants something and is holding out hope of the improbable.

@ME120 , i still got my despoit on 2022 35, You noted 3 dealers that will sell you MSRP, if you dont' mind, can you send them or list it. I'm ready to buy one now. thx

yes send me those 3 dealers also. I've been waiting for 7 months for a 35 package @ $1k over MSRP. OP is wrong on many levels.
Don’t bother y’all! I think that kat just wanted his 15 mins of fame and is spewing BS as all of you are in search of a truck. But here he is with MRSP deals on the table and won’t post the info…even though he thinks the 35 Raptor is a base model POS!

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think this op works in the media,,," 35s overflow dealer lots as no one will buy , ford aboiut to declare bankruptcy due to glut of 35s. 37s found to cure cover and are selling for 2x msrp"!!!!!

OP
OP
M

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe what I just read. Please go find me three dealers who have a 35 in stock and will sell for msrp. I bet you’ll have trouble finding one. As someone else said, sure alot will let you order one and who knows what you’ll end up paying. There won’t be great deals on 35 in June or July. Ford’s CEO has already came out and said he expect chip shortage to go into 2023. Not to mention, in a normal year there are rarely great deals on raptors.

This post screams to me of someone who wants something and is holding out hope of the improbable.
Farley is a blowhard who is trying to spread fear among car buyers and keep the prices up and by saying that he is keeping expectations low. Typical ford marketing and fear mongering, just like the main stream media.

OP
OP
M

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealership just got in a 2021 Raptor in code orange with the 37 Performance Package. It's a BEAST but honestly the sticker kit has #37 on both rear fenders, looks lame. Why Ford WHY????? It will sell over MSRP. I still get calls for non 37 packages.
You might get the occasional call for 35 raptors, but the reality is that if you took a poll you would find that 80-90 percent of the buyers could care less about a 35 raptor. The 35 raptor is being considered the " base " model raptor and in reality nobody wants or cares about the POS base model in a performance vehicle = heavy depreciation coming from over production.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might get the occasional call for 35 raptors, but the reality is that if you took a poll you would find that 80-90 percent of the buyers could care less about a 35 raptor. The 35 raptor is being considered the " base " model raptor and in reality nobody wants or cares about the POS base model in a performance vehicle = heavy depreciation coming from over production.
I don't mean to be confrontational, but you couldn't be further from the truth. The only thing I "agree" with you on is that the demand for 37's is higher than that of the 35's, but not at the 80-90% clip you're claiming. I'd say it's more 60/40...maybe 65/35. The dealership I'm purchasing my 35 through has already received 3 35's, all of which sold before they even hit the lot. That's just my dealership alone. Having searched all of the other dealerships within a 500 mile radius in hopes that maybe they got my same exact configuration before my order came in, none of them can even keep a 35 on the lot for more than a day, and that's only if they didn't sell before hitting the lot.

All I'm saying is be careful what biased information you put out here because most of us have been in the trenches and can easily refute your claims. Again, not trying to be a Delta Bravo, but making sure accurate info is being put out there.