35 VS. 37 = SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 21 LFG 37 package ordered . If my Dealer said we have a 35 available I would take it , bird in the hand thing

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer I will buy my 21 from, if it ever arrives, didn't have ADMs on 35s last year, but is charging ADMs this year. They only have 2 Raptor allocations, so it is not a huge dealer and they don't know if they'll get more allocations.

Alba495

Reaction score
This one is easy. Ford is just simply not making as many 37s due to supply chain. But to say there’s no demand for 35s is just plain wrong. I can’t even find a 35 with AdM right now. I have a 37 for MSRP but just not sure when it gets built.
Where did you order it from

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is significant demand for 35s, their isn’t one listed for sale within 500 miles of my house for less then $20k over MSRP. That means they are very much in demand. There might be more demand for 37s, but the wording initially used is just too strong.
Where are the dealers offering msrp for the 35? You keep talking about it. Where are they? Lol
I fully agree!

Bamachete

Reaction score
Okay, let’s address supply and demand. Read the link! BTW,I realize everything in print isn’t the truth, but if like I have stated many times, prices are not coming down soon, if ever. If you want a new truck, ADM’s are here for a while, maybe forever. My neighbor owns an electrical company and said he has over 30 Ford trucks, most of which are 250’s. He said he recently purchased 3 more and paid a 5k ADM for each. He said it was a bargain because Joe Blow will pay 10+ for each. With so many on the forum indicating they paid, or are paying MSRP, I would love to see contracts posted. However, no harm no fowl, after my truck arrives and if the dealer keeps the 5k ADM as promised, I will post my contract. Things will get worse before they get better, bank on it!

At first, I had a dealer who asked for an ADM. I looked around and found another who didn’t. I ordered a 37 and received it last October. I paid msrp which I’m not afraid to admit. Also, I’ve had an encounter w/ a Sasquatch here in Alabama. I do believe in some things most others brains will not allow them to comprehend. Cheers!

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 37 Performance Raptor is the better truck. That is why it is more in demand.
Its rarer , better wheels, better graphics and the tires look a wee bit better….. that’s why it’s in demand. Tell someone something is rare and they lose thier minds trying to get it

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its rarer , better wheels, better graphics and the tires look a wee bit better….. that’s why it’s in demand. Tell someone something is rare and they lose thier minds trying to get it
It looks WAY better. Not a wee bit. I don’t care for the look of the 35 trucks.

Last edited: