35 VS. 37 = SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure the statements were at one time true and they may even be from customers who scored MSRP, but, stealerships do work on relationships and smaller ones work on local customer bases primarily. And, there’s no guarantee they won’t get greedy later on.
I had the same issues just like many others here in ’16-’17. I called a place in NM who had literally just inked an MSRP deal but the sales lady wasn’t having it for me. Things happen.

This is just a bad consumer market place to be in right now.
I believe the first line in your comment is exactly what happened. First round of ‘21 allocations, MSRP deals were more widespread. Realizing the potential profit, some of those very same…and I quote, “Stealerships” hopped on the ADM gravy train. However, there are still some good samaritans out there.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the first line in your comment is exactly what happened. First round of ‘21 allocations, MSRP deals were more widespread. Realizing the potential profit, some of those very same…and I quote, “Stealerships” hopped on the ADM gravy train. However, there are still some good samaritans out there.
Hopefully you are correct, but who are the good samaritans? I’m not indicating you are not correct, your made a general statement without providing facts. The same is true about people that write ”there are plenty of dealerships selling at MSRP”. Regardless, I believe we are experiencing the future right now. Profits and stock prices and inflation are up and I think most items, including Raptor’s will not decrease in price…..ever. See attachment

Attachments

• C3042184-C216-4096-9D9D-2512C1335188.jpeg
    C3042184-C216-4096-9D9D-2512C1335188.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 42

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bit of hyperbole for sure. He’s surely seen them advertised for 20k over or more, but that’s in no way a sign of what they’re selling for.

Unless of course he has ... wait for it ...
purchase orders showing the ADM ;-)

You really don't think there are units selling for $20K ADM??? Think again.

Sam

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully you are correct, but who are the good samaritans? I’m not indicating you are not correct, your made a general statement without providing facts. The same is true about people that write ”there are plenty of dealerships selling at MSRP”. Regardless, I believe we are experiencing the future right now. Profits and stock prices and inflation are up and I think most items, including Raptor’s will not decrease in price…..ever. See attachment
Read a few threads & you’ll see who they are. One member says his dealer don’t attach ADMs to vehicles while another stated his dealer does invoice. Will posting my contract turn you into a believer? Rhetorical question…prolly not since you seem hell bent that folks can only buy these trucks with the additional markup!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sam
Absolutely they are & some will continue to pay that sucker’s tax! As it has been said exponentially here, “to each their own!” Do what makes them happy! I ain’t mad at cha…my boy, Pac!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Sam
So that’s not precisely what I said, or meant.

They’re asking for 20k over, sure. Are they getting it? Again, quoting a now (in)famous FRF member here, without the purchase agreement posted, it’s just speculation, right? All dealers advertising high ADM are not getting them, the same way not all Raptor shoppers are scoring MSRP.

I’ve said it’s a bad marketplace now for Raptors, no doubt, but we still get people popping up with the occasional MSRP deal and there’s still the TRX and every time someone chimes in with “yeah but... TRX ADM”... ads or contacts get posted for under MSRP TRX orders.

So, what’s reality? When you go shopping for a Raptor and have to find the best deal possible. I know what that’s like in a pre-China-Virus times, and see how things are going now. I’ll say this much, I see a lot more users now owning up to paying over MSRP than we ever did in ’16 - ’18. So this market is harder for sure.

I’ll be in the market again at some point, hopefully not too soon and I’ll be getting a well discounted Jen Tres, clunks and all ;-) So, hopefully the fair weather owners will tire of their clunky trucks and start off loading them so the rest of us casual shoppers can swoop in and scoop them up.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

Sam

I believe it. Finance that s h i t for 84 months or maybe longer now, who knows. 20k over msrp, what's another 200 a month when your saving at least half that with the low interest rates say the salesman. Plus you're getting 5-10 more for your trade in. I'm sure there is a lot of 4 sqaure drawing or whatever they call it going on in at the salesman's desk.

Helicoptor money, covid money...

noobacaine

Reaction score
I believe it. Finance that s h i t for 84 months or maybe longer now, who knows. 20k over msrp, what's another 200 a month when your saving at least half that with the low interest rates say the salesman. Plus you're getting 5-10 more for your trade in. I'm sure there is a lot of 4 sqaure drawing or whatever they call it going on in at the salesman's desk.

Helicoptor money, covid money...
Who’s financing…