35 vs 37 street feel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this guy running around on 31’s trying to get better fuel mileage. Maybe the mileage-focused folks should follow this guy? :) IMG_3166.jpeg

Last edited:

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 325/60/20 which is 35.4. About 1 inch over stock 35s. its a nice compromise between 35 & 37s. Of course you need a 20 inch wheel but these trucks swallow up 20 inch wheel
Okay, so none that fit on a 17" wheel which is what almost all people run on these trucks.

I know Toyo used to make their M/T in a 315/70/18 which is 35.7, but is also like 13.3 wide.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Cons of 37’s:
- After driving 35’s for a lot of years I can tell you the 37’s have less confidence in hard turns. In the mountains specifically I will have to slow down a bit mid turn at high speeds than if on 35’s. Definitely can feel it not being as planted which to me personally isn’t a huge deal.
- only other thing that sucks to me is replacing 37’s when worn out will be extra expensive and it will hurt the wallet

Pros of 37’s:
- Literally everything else! They are superior at everything else. I love the look of the truck full stop and the feel they give is just so great on road and offroad. You absorb everything on the road without hesitation and you just feel like you could drive over anything and eat it’s lunch. I can’t wait for winter to really push these tires hard.

Final thoughts: I enjoyed the spirited driving performance of the 35’s, but being in Colorado with our winters I am going to love 37’s much more especially for my needs and am all in on them.