35 vs 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm by "better", I'd specifically say it feels more comfortable/cushy off-road than the 35s do, which inspires some confidence. I wouldn't say it's dramatically different, but noticeable enough I could tell the difference. Same with the acceleration - feels a little quicker on 35s, but not dramatically different. Funny enough, I don't feel much more confident doing any rock crawling in 37s vs 35s.
ok so you have driven both offroad. good to know. i have heard the overal size of the 37 can be nice offroad if the truck is setup properly. less affected by the small stuff on the trail. thanks for the feedback

CityHunter

Reaction score
My
Tampa Airport makes me do the head duck sometimes though haha. Those utility boxes on the down ramp look reeeeeal close. Haha
My last truck was an F250 Tremor, so I know the feeling. Other than the stock antenna, no issues, although it is nerve wracking. Always looks closer than it is.

mts

Reaction score
My list for 37 vs 35:

37 Pros
Looks better
More rare
Better ground clearance/offroad performance
Slightly more cushy ride on-road
Will hold value better

35 Pros
Better gas mileage
Lower initial cost of entry
Better on road acceleration and tighter ride
Lower cost of replacement tires
Can get the black interior

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My list for 37 vs 35:

37 Pros
Looks better
More rare
Better ground clearance/offroad performance
Slightly more cushy ride on-road
Will hold value better

35 Pros
Better gas mileage
Lower initial cost of entry
Better on road acceleration and tighter ride
Lower cost of replacement tires
Can get the black interior
Offroad performance may be too broad. How can 1 inch of tire be better then 1 inch of suspension? I’ve heard the 35 is for more baja running. But haven’t really heard proof of had a fair comparison side by side. This would be a great YouTube video opportunity if done properly. It’s pretty brutal how no one actually knows. Ford wants to keep it this way to get an extra 5k for shocks with lesss travel and 2 inches more tire. Probably a huge money maker for them

CityHunter

Reaction score
To add to the mystery/debate: Ford decided to make 37s standard/required on their flagship Raptor R model — a vehicle they proudly claim is solely optimized for class-leading off-road performance. The fact that they’ve elected to do this, even to the assumed detriment of street performance numbers must mean something. Or does it?

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a good point. But if you’re a guy who modifies with new suspension, gotta go with the 35 I’m assuming