35 vs 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears to me there are more non fans of the 37’s than fans…there, that takes care of the “hate” debate.

Reaction score
Nothing of substance to add, but:

This would be a much easier conversation if the 37 was sold on equal footing (and didn't require a sub allocation to order).

I just want to go to Starbucks, but the dealer told me "We're all out of sub allocations for 37s, if you want one of our six, you need to go 35" :)

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Speaking for “that one guy” it’s very clear to me he’s not a “hater” and more so a person with a strong opposing position with valid points. There are very few things I hate but a lot of things I can’t find justification for or just plain don’t like. That doesn’t make me a hater. I don’t secretly want someone because I point out reasons why I don’t like it.

So if it's inaccurate to assume that you secretly want a 37 even though you speak negatively of it, why are you assuming that 100% of the people who got the 37 package did so just so they could be seen in the 37 package? You don't think anyone thought that it was a better deal, helped retained value, actually like the way it rides better, or any number of reasons other than keeping up with the Jones?

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to settle this once and for all!! 37’s that’s the only way to go! Well unless you like 35’s then do that but you should probably go 37 yeah 37 or maybe 35 yeah do that! Ok 35’s it is you can take that to the bank but only if your rolling on 37’s ok wait 35-37-35-37 ok hope that helped!

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's it... selling my 37's

and lowering my raptor... goin 20's on the wheels and...

any suggestions on size for the streetrod?.. gonna use forscan and change the label of 'Baja Mode' to...ummm, "Street Race Mode"

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because they look cool with 37’s.
The stock 4:10s are definitely more geared for the 35s.
Right, cause smaller tires always worked out better offroad.. and 4:10's are just fine with 37's.. again.. situational.. my jeep has a deep 6 spd gearbox that loves them.. meaning not just the final gear can dictate your, ahem, size limits..

why are you so adamant on 35's being 'better'? Your points are completely situational and not an accurate thing to say when the entire offroad industry has adapted to larger tires. Especially in racing.. which a majority of the time comes to the retail sides of things. It's not cause they 'just look better going down the track'...

Never heard anyone at the end of any run..say, you know what? Im gonna take these off and go with 33's.. I just can't stand making it over all those obstacles.. I would love to hit more of those rocks.. crawling, and especially when I'm going 65.. man.. I'm missing out on so much with all this clearance.... Clarence..

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Right, cause smaller tires always worked out better offroad.. and 4:10's are just fine with 37's.. again.. situational.. my jeep has a deep 6 spd gearbox that loves them.. meaning not just the final gear can dictate your, ahem, size limits..

why are you so adamant on 35's being 'better'? Your points are completely situational and not an accurate thing to say when the entire offroad industry has adapted to larger tires. Especially in racing.. which a majority of the time comes to the retail sides of things. It's not cause they 'just look better going down the track'...

Never heard anyone at the end of any run..say, you know what? Im gonna take these off and go with 33's.. I just can't stand making it over all those obstacles.. I would love to hit more of those rocks.. crawling, and especially when I'm going 65.. man.. I'm missing out on so much with all this clearance.... Clarence..
Here you go...

holder.jpg