35 vs 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
physics of bigger going over starfarts drivethru or over bumps easier/faster, you mean, right?
thought you sold those wheels btw..

thought this thread went to sleep while ago, but pumpkin just caaaant resist

ive got some 37's for sale too... going to put on some 15 inch steelies with 32.5's on..

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
physics of bigger going over starfarts drivethru or over bumps easier/faster, you mean, right?
thought you sold those wheels btw..

thought this thread went to sleep while ago, but pumpkin just caaaant resist

ive got some 37's for sale too... going to put on some 15 inch steelies with 32.5's on..
Sweet brah ..how many bowls you gonna smoke before you try the Taco Bell drive thru mega curbs? What time is it? Gotta be 420 somewhere…right brah?

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet brah ..how many bowls you gonna smoke before you try the Taco Bell drive thru mega curbs? What time is it? Gotta be 420 somewhere…right brah?
There he is! Now you sound like your self.. hahahaah... realize, that's how you sound sometimes, right?

yea. totes brah..puttin in bags too so I can slaaaam it... like, taco bell rules maaan. naaachhooo suuupreme all the wa......damn it.. now i am hungry.. crap, brb

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 37 and cut down the antenna just above the roofline, if the 37 doesn’t fit chances are the 35 wont either.

Josh84

Reaction score
I am mulling over going to a 37" Raptor. My main hangup is my 2018 Raptor has a lifetime powertrain warranty through my dealer and it's a hard thing to let go of, plus I love the truck. The reason I would love a 37" truck is just for driving in deep snow, although my current truck with stock size Goodyear Duratracs is absolutely ridiculously fun in the snow.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am mulling over going to a 37" Raptor. My main hangup is my 2018 Raptor has a lifetime powertrain warranty through my dealer and it's a hard thing to let go of, plus I love the truck. The reason I would love a 37" truck is just for driving in deep snow, although my current truck with stock size Goodyear Duratracs is absolutely ridiculously fun in the snow.
If 37” tires is your sole reason then just slap some 37s on your current ride & call it good…win win!