35 to 37s on 21/22' Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go Cuse! Thanks for the reply this is really helpful, and all seems to be logical and make sense with the larger tires and what they would do suspension wise to accommodate without changing the production components. It does seem like there is more to it than just changing the bumps, it's really like I'd have to fully aftermarket the parts and change up the suspension like any other lift to accommodate the tires. Just seems like more than I want to do early on with my truck so it would be safest to stick to the 35s, not void warranty, lose power, sacrifice fuel economy, etc. Thanks for the good reply!
CUSE Lax thru and thru... Football and BBall need changes. Welcome man... went thru and going thru the same decisions. I want a bigger wider tire... but don't want to mess with stock components at all. In reality the stock 35" tire sits soft at 33.75" and a stock 37" tire sits soft at 35.75" when hitting the trails here. I grabbed some 17x9 +0 aftermarket wheels... and trying to decide if I stick with stock tire or go bigger and play with fitment to avoid trim and cutting by adding new parts. I think 37 stock wheels/tires on asphalt is fine. But depending on your terrain and stance preference its toiling with things a little or a lot. Good luck!