35 to 37s on 21/22' Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlove703

Reaction score
Hey I currently own a 21' Raptor with 35"s (35"s from my gen 2). Can I upgrade to 37s without rubbing or any other conflicts? Just trying to figure out what I may need to do to get some 37s on. Obviously the spare underneath will not fit as well. Any help is appreciated. Sorry if this was covered in another post too.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hey I currently own a 21' Raptor with 35"s (35"s from my gen 2). Can I upgrade to 37s without rubbing or any other conflicts? Just trying to figure out what I may need to do to get some 37s on. Obviously the spare underneath will not fit as well. Any help is appreciated. Sorry if this was covered in another post too.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was under the impression that 37” tires on the Gen 3 require a diff suspension setup to work properly. The 37 package comes with different shocks. Throwing 37s on there may give you suboptimal results. Does not appear as though running should be an issue if that’s your only concern. I would take into account other possible issues (handling, etc).

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I have this question as well...35 truck looking to put 37s on it. From what I have gathered so far, the 37 package does have a stiffer set up, we get more travel out of the suspension with the 35s so putting a 2 inch taller tire can run us into issue when going off road and needing suspension to do what it does, it's traveling more with big tires, this is where I think guys are cutting tires or getting unwanted rubbing which doesn't exist when on street use where the bumps or no where near what it is off road. My question is what to we need to buy for our suspension to get it to the 37 package...a leveling kit or new springs or new coils completely? What about 325/60 so it would be an inch taller going from a 34.4" tire stock to a 35.4" tire, this could probably be done without any modification to the stock 35 suspension. I've ordered 37s but in the process of cancelling because now I am uneasy on the suspension travel with bigger tires, fitment and bolt will be completely fine, it is the travel that becomes the bigger issue....Then there is also fuel economy, power loss, and speedometer issues with the 37 inch tire to consider.