35 to 37 Raptor What would you pay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkraptor

Reaction score
I guess in this case a "standard" Raptor would be a truck with 35" tires. In my mind you have the "standard" Raptor with 35's, the 37PP trucks, then the R's. I have a GT500 Carbon Fiber Track Pack and a "standard" GT500 has different tires and wheels, no carbon wing, a rear seat, etc. That's kinda where I'm coming from.

Attachments

• IMG_2142-1.JPEG
    IMG_2142-1.JPEG
    171.4 KB · Views: 8

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess in this case a "standard" Raptor would be a truck with 35" tires. In my mind you have the "standard" Raptor with 35's, the 37PP trucks, then the R's. I have a GT500 Carbon Fiber Track Pack and a "standard" GT500 has different tires and wheels, no carbon wing, a rear seat, etc. That's kinda where I'm coming from.
Show off! Lol

OP
OP
ELmx479

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you definitely need a 37 package by that beast lol

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s not for you to understand. You always have something stupid to say regardless.
Stupid like the guy who wanted to trade his truck in for another because it had bigger tires and pay $12k so he can tell his bros he got the 37 package?

Oh wait ..that’s you. :slap:

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stupid like the guy who wanted to trade his truck on for another because it had bigger tires and pay $12k so he can tell his bros he got the 37 package?

Oh wait ..that’s you. :slap:
@ELmx479, no dog in this fight but man’s got a point. Could’ve had 37s for a lot cheaper. Find better 37” aftermarket wheels/tires and done. Do what floats your boat.

OP
OP
ELmx479

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ELmx479, no dog in this fight but man’s got a point. Could’ve had 37s for a lot cheaper. Find better 37” aftermarket wheels/tires and done. Do what floats your boat.

Obviously it’s cheaper at this point to do that. Originally I planned to order a 37 but they didn’t have an allocation so 35 it was and I got a great deal. Had it worked out would have cost about $5000 more to order a 37.

My other chance was sell when market was crazy and wait for a 37 at MSRP like the one that popped up. Even with losing tax credit it would have cost 3k or so difference. The only reason I didn’t do that was who knows when if ever that would have been. In this case 6 months with no truck.

Like I’ve mentioned before. I passed on the deal as it’s not justifiable.