35 to 37 Raptor What would you pay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Checked it out today. Love the looks and graphics. Driving it felt no different from my truck but mine does feel a bit quicker obviously from the 37’s taller gearing and 87 octane.

Best they would do is $11,600 plus tax, title, doc. ($12,869 otd)

Pros
37 package
Pro power
Better resale (debatable long term)

Cons
No heated steering wheel
It’s black
Interest rate up slightly
It’s black View attachment 389294View attachment 389295View attachment 389296

Just me, but you should step back for a while and really think about if it's worth that much to step up to a bigger tire size, which you could just swap bigger tires on when you need to replace. Take the 12k and go buy some dirt bikes or a jet ski or something. lol. I for sure would not do the deal.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in same boat. I contemplated going from 21' to the 23' 37 pp I found.

I'll stick with the 21' and 35's.

I'd be giving up minor mpg loss, the onboard gen, heated steering wheel, spray in liner and digital temp display, etc. also giving up 1.9% financing for 5 yrs. The financing is not a big deal luckily this time. First time in my life I had a substantial down payment from the MY18' trade in and proceeds from another vehicle I sold before then. Got the 21' last Jan. should be paid off at the end of year.

They were 15k over they immediately came down to 10k when they saw I had a LF 21' loaded as trade. I am pretty sure I could have got them down to 5 k over but they wanted to give me less than I am willing to take for a trade. I was not going to leave with owing 15k More than I do on the 21'. not willing to add one more year of payments.

More than I am willing to give up at the moment. I'll wait another year for MY24 maybe then ill do an upgrade.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ELmx479

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in same boat. I contemplated going from 21' to the 23' 37 pp I found.

I'll stick with the 21' and 35's.

I'd be giving up minor mpg loss, the onboard gen, heated steering wheel, spray in liner and digital temp display, etc. also giving up 1.9% financing for 5 yrs. The financing is not a big deal luckily this time. First time in my life I had a substantial down payment from the MY18' trade in and proceeds from another vehicle I sold before then. Got the 21' last Jan. should be paid off at the end of year.

They were 15k over they immediately came down from 10k when they saw I had a LF 21' loaded as trade. I am pretty sure I could have got them down to 5 k over but they wanted to give me less than I am willing to take for a trade. I was not going to leave with owing 15k More than I do on the 21'. not willing to add one more year of payments.

More than I am willing to give up
The financial savvy part of me is feeling the same exact way. I only owe $12k on my truck and why add more debt for minimal changes.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
The financial savvy part of me is feeling the same exact way. I only owe $12k on my truck and why add more debt for minimal changes.
Because it's a '23 and a 37. Simple.

There is nothing 'financially savvy' about Raptors. You either want a 37 or you don't. No more complicated than that.

OP
OP
ELmx479

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because it's a '23 and a 37. Simple.

There is nothing 'financially savvy' about Raptors. You either want a 37 or you don't. No more complicated than that.
Valid point but I do base resale value as a factor. If these trucks dropped like a rock I wouldn’t own one.

rkraptor

Reaction score
I'm kinda looking at getting into a Gen 3 37 PP also. Weighing the is it worth the money over a standard Raptor. Just curious, where is that truck at MSRP?