30+ Years of the Valley of Fire..and a H o r n y Toad..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Glad you have no where else to share these pictures. I love them and look forward to seeing what new adventure I can pretend to go on instead of sitting at my desk correcting the reports of my Sergeants and Troopers all day.
Exactly why I didn’t promote. I wanted to stay on the street. 27 yrs of Babysitting MFers in the Army I had my fill. #2 If I wanted to sit around and DO NOTHING…. I WOULD STILL BE A FIREFIGHTER L M F A O
:patriot::happy175::head3:
At least you probably have the option of hitting the street when all your reports and budget bs etc. are done.
At least grub with the Troops ;)
Stay Safe out there..It's a Mfing Jungle now..

Last edited:

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John,

Do you ever have issues with your dogs encountering rattle snakes before you do, or are they snake trained?

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
John,

Do you ever have issues with your dogs encountering rattle snakes before you do, or are they snake trained?
I planning on getting them the training when they get a little older.
They will definitely here them before my def azzz. They are no where near as aggressive as Georgia MFING Water Moccasins. Those MFers will chase you!
The Rattlesnake will generally try to avoid you. I’ve stepped directly over one that was coiled and ready to strike but thankfully he didn’t. I was at least 2hrs from an ER. 156BA8A9-E84D-4362-BD8E-A91F2F0F1564.jpegB36C9928-4DC7-4D21-93FD-818739BE7024.jpeg

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I planning on getting them the training when they get a little older.
They will definitely here them before my def azzz. They are no where near as aggressive as Georgia MFING Water Moccasins. Those MFers will chase you!
The Rattlesnake will generally try to avoid you. I’ve stepped directly over one that was coiled and ready to strike but thankfully he didn’t. I was at least 2hrs from an ER. View attachment 355309View attachment 355310
Glad to hear that, in Northern NV been running into quite a few lately with my overly curious Doberman feeling like it's just a matter of time. Stay safe you and the pups!