30" rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Horrible looking. Just my opinion though. It's all about what you want and **** everyone else! haha.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man one thing you should do is change out the orange mirror reflectors for black ones.

I was gonna say the same thing. Brad, you can either buy black plastic inserts from Ford to replace the amber reflectors, or you can paint them.

I wanted mine white, so I just took a flathead to the outer edge of each one and popped them out, the sanded them down with rough and fine grit, hit them with 3-4 coats of spray paint and then a coat of sealant, let them air dry for a day and then popped em back in. Voila.

I'm with Maxx, for the look you're going for that amber has got to go and be replaced with black.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey its unique, no way in hell I'd do that to my baby but to each is own. If your going to change out the mirror reflectors you might as well change out the antenna too.

OP
OP
B

BLUNTBRAD

Reaction score
Exactly

Hey its unique, no way in hell I'd do that to my baby but to each is own. If your going to change out the mirror reflectors you might as well change out the antenna too.

I want to change out the reflectors, and the antenna. Where is it easy to order at?? Do i need to know the part #'s? How do i get rid of the antenna, what does the replacement look like?

Truck rides great, those tires are so expensive, I drive so easy on it, i dont want to eat up the tires. My gas mileage is a little better because of it. Pot holes, and other road hazards I take much slower. But I can flip them out any day I feel like tearing up the road a bit.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to the right of the page and click on Craven Speed. Order the stubby! It looks so much better than the stock antenna.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
157010_572814887924_71300364_32613240_2165086_n.jpg

I got the bullet antenna. Its as easy as unscrewing the old one and putting the new one on. I was told they don't make the bullet anymore at the TRR is that true?

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like ISFast said, the bullet is no longer available. The Stubby is what is available now. It's a little bit taller than the bullet but still gets rid of the stocker.

7569d1333716185t-she-said-dang-thing-small-img_2357.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got the CravenSpeed Stubby too. It's the way to go. Give Kellen at CravenSpeed a call and tell him FRF sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.