3 cheers for RaptorAddict

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, as most of you know I was the 3rd luckiest winner in the FRF raffle. I won the radio and was glad to have won one but, it was not my first choice for a winning gift. I really wanted a GPS since I use my truck and my 4 wheeler for getting to places to do a lot of hiking and I wanted one that I could move from other vehicles with ease... I called Kirk at RaptorAddict and asked if he was able to work with me to get a GPS. He said no problem at all and proceeded to take down what I was looking for...
He called me back and said that he had the Lowrance GPS I was looking for LOWRANCE Endura Sierra HH GPS by Lowrance | Raptor Addict.
packed it up and shipped it.
I want to say that dealing with people like Kirk makes any purchase or winning gift a very pleasurable experience!!! Hes is a class act...
A very huge thank you to Kirk at RaptorAddict
A very huge thank you to all the admins and everyone that worked hard to have the greatest Raptor raffle on any fourm.
I know there are other raffles out there but, this forum was the innovator and the others are the imitators!!!
:waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right on Hock, congrats.

I've talked to Kirk a few times on the phone, I could immediately tell he oozes Raptor passion just like we do and he is a true enthusiast of these trucks.

Thank you for the kind words, and I would like to echo your thanks to Kirk for helping us with the FRF Raffle.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words Hockster! I'm happy I was able to help and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Anything a forum member needs, we would be more than happy to help them out to the best of our ability. Thanks again, and can't wait for the next raffle!

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at what came in the mail today... Yep, its the prize from the greatest Raptor forum on the internet!!!! Thanks again to all involved...:peace:

Attachments

• DSC00782.jpg
    DSC00782.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 119