3 Best Snoball Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crap, I just realized I didn't add my third pic... Is it too late? I intended on doing it, but life happens... I forgot, haha.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was waiting for greg and ms mi to pick their 3 entries since they had more than 3 posted. i have to do it from my pc and not my dumbpad, so you have until tonight to add it. about 9 ca time is when it should be live

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I narrowed my pics down to 4 but couldn't decide on which 3 to enter. The first 2 are definitely my favorite but I couldn't decide on which one of the second two I liked better. I seriously spent an hour trying to decide which one would be better to enter.

This panoramic pic is such a big file I had to make it smaller to get it to upload. I also cropped out my lens crack for those of you who noticed that when I posted it in the SnoBall thread.

View attachment 15966

This pic is day 2 when Charlie broke trail. I think that's #20 ahead of me.

View attachment 15967

This is on the way to Copper Harbor. There are actually 3 trucks in this pic and Netix is the back one but I'm not sure who was in front of him.

View attachment 15968

i was waiting for greg and ms mi to pick their 3 entries since they had more than 3 posted. i have to do it from my pc and not my dumbpad, so you have until tonight to add it. about 9 ca time is when it should be live

Ok - I took out one so the 3 left are my entries. Thanks!